What is a highlight?
Any member of a community can bring a page on Joinup to the attention of the community by highlighting this page within the community.
Who can highlight (or remove highlight) a page?
- Community members can highlight content in their community;
- Once the page is highlighted, it is displayed in their community of choice;
- The user who highlighted the content can remove the highlight from the content page;
- You cannot remove a highlight that you did not add by yourself unless you are a community facilitator or project owner.
How to highlight (or remove highlight) content?
To highlight a page:
- Click on “highlight this ..." link in the right-hand menu;
- A list of communities of which you are member is displayed;
- Choose the communities [by checkboxes in front of them] where you want to highlight the page and click on the "highlight content" button;
- If the content has already been highlighted, either by you or by somebody else, the checkbox in front of the community's name is already checked;
- If you want to remove the highlight, uncheck the check box in front of the community's name and click on the "highlight content" button.