View editor’s choice list
What is an editor's choice?
An editor's choice refers to a content that is flagged by the moderator and that consequently is promoted on the platform.
What is displayed on this page?
All content is displayed as a list;
The list shows :
- profile information (name and photography of the author);
- the post date;
- the title ; and
- a summary of its content.
How is the list sorted?
By default, editor’s choice list is sorted by post date. It means that latest contents marked as editor's choice are at the top of the list.
Sort option can be modified:
- Click on post-date or title link;
- Choose to sort the list differently by selection the following options:
- alphabetical for the 'title';
- chronological or reverse-chronological for the post-date.
How to view the detailed news item?
Click on the title link to reach and display the whole content.
Select/Unselect a news item as Editor's choice
Who can select/unselect the news item as editor’s choice?
Moderators can select/unselect the news items as editor’s choice;
How to select/unselect the news item as editor’s choice list?
The latest editor's choice is displayed directly on the homepage