4 people uses this project
The project gvSIG-EIELStack includes three gvSIG extensions that provide several functionalities to work with the EIEL (Survey on Infraestructure and Local Facilities): - extEIELForms: Personalized forms with NavTable to manage the EIEL data. - extValidation: Provides an interface to run queries about EIEL data and show the results in HTML reports. gvSIG is a Geographic Information System (GIS), that is, a desktop application designed for capturing, storing, handling, analyzing and deploying any kind of referenced geographic information in order to solve complex management and planning problems - extUtilsEIEL: Several tools used by the others extensions.
- Personalized forms to manage EIEL data
- Select the municipal area where the user are going to work in the EIEL.
- Validate the EIEL data and show the errors in HTML reports.
Solve bugs, develop new features and new modules (Printing module...)
You can contribute to this project reporting/solving bugs, developing new features or helping us to translate the project to another languages.
Public administration reference
gvSIG-EIELStack is financed by the Cartographic Engineering Laboratory of the University of A Coruña and the Provincial Council of Pontevedra
- Source repository:
- SVN Directory:
- Environment, Research and Intellectual Property
- EIEL, GIS
- Development status:
- Intended audience:
- Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
- GNU General Public License (GPL) 3.0
- Natural language:
- Operating system:
- Microsoft Windows, POSIX / UNIX
- Programming language:
- Administration, Earth Sciences, Information Analysis, Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Other/Non listed Topic