The ABR team is pleased to invite to the webinar on Framework for Base Registries Access and Interconnection (BRAIF) that takes place on 29 June 2020 from 10:00 to 11:30h CET.
The event is organised under ISA² Programme of the European Commission’s DG DIGIT.
- Share best practices and challenges - Member States (MS) presentations:
- Petteri Kivimäki from NIIS for X-Road (Finland)
- Ellen van Aalst from JUSTID (Netherlands)
- Share your feedback on open topics and discuss your challenges
- Endorse the framework for further usage by MS
This webinar is of particular interest for ISA² Committee Members and their representatives, EU policy makers, eGovernment representatives, data management experts and academia.
ABR team welcomes you to join the discussion on Joinup to share your opinion and use cases from your MS.
The document proposes a conceptual model for the framework and addresses important topics related to access to base registries and their interconnection, for instance:
- It sets data governance
- It explains master data management and metadata management
- It proposes data architecture, e.g. data flow design
- It proposes resolution for data quality and data security aspects
- It also touches technology architecture.
For participation please register here.
In order to connect to the meeting, please click on the link below:
Do you have any questions? Contact the ABR team via ABR@trasysinternational.com.
Stay Tuned – join ABR Collection on Joinup!