The Re3gistry software, the ELISE funded reusable open-source solution for managing and sharing 'reference codes', was presented this morning at the Italian event "Il Sistema di Registri e la gestione dei codici di riferimento" (Registries and reference code management in English) in collaboration with the Agency for Digital Italy (Agenzia per l'Italia Digitale).
The event was organised by Event PA, the system of participation in activities for the Public Administration.
The presentation on the Re3gistry, covered the following topics:
- What is Re3gistry?
- How was Re3gistry born?
- For whom and for what is Re3gistry useful?
- Features of Re3gistry
- How does it work?
- Where to find it and how to start using it?
- Register federation tool
During the event, there was the opportunity to understand the Italian policy context on interoperability and get to know the upcoming updates of the Italian INSPIRE registry, which included a complete tour of the functionalities of the upgraded system to newer releases of the Re3gistry software.
Replay the webinar [Italian]
Materials are available here.
- 10:00 Welcome
- 10:05 Introduction - Gabriele Ciasullo (Agency for Digital Italy) Materials
- 10:25 The new version of the Re3gistry solution and experiences in Europe - Lorena Hernandez and Emanuela Epure (Joint Research Center - European Commission) Materials
- 10:45 Presentation of the new version of the INSPIRE Italia Register System. Publication and management of registers, what PAs can do - Antonio Rotundo (Agency for Digital Italy) Materials
- 11:15 Final questions
- 11:25 Conclusion
This online seminar is part of the cycle of webinars created by the Information and Training Project for the digital transition for the implementation of the "Italia Login - the citizen's home" project under the PON Governance and Institutional Capacity 2014-2020