The release v2.1.0 of the Re3gistry software introduces new features and fixes some bugs reported by the Re3gistry software community.
🚀 New Features:
- Added the ROR format to register the registers in the INSPIRE register federation. Issue reference: #32.
- Added missing formats: Re3gistry XML and JSON, RFD/XML, CSV.
- Added the RDF format, including the complete register. Issue reference: #2.
- Improvements in the documentation.
- Updating the Re3gistry 2 cache to the new EHCache Disk-based cache.
- Updating libraries (GitHub dependencies check bot)
- Fixed the bug making the "registry" page unaccessible when making changes on the registry element.
- Fixed the bug on the migration.
- Fixed the problem on the CSV bulk import of second-level items.
- Fixed the bug on the DataTables.
- Several additional bugfixes on the system
The details of the release are available here.
Download the latest release here.
Re3gistry provides a central access point that allows labels and descriptions for reference codes to be easily looked up by humans, or retrieved by machines. It supports organisations in managing and updating reference codes in a consistent way, so that all versions of a code remain traceable and properly documented, and do not change or disappear over time.
Licensed under the EUPL 1.2, it has been developed in a context neutral way as an open-source project. It can be deployed or further developed for any sector wanting to have authentic reference data/codes made available for information systems human users.
The Re3gistry development started under the ISA Are3na action are continued under the ISA2 ELISE action.
The Re3gistry is part of the European Interoperability Framework (EIF) toolbox, it helps in achieving organisational and technical interoperability layers and implements the following interoperability principles:
|✅ Openness||✅ Multilingualism|
|✅ Reusability||✅ Administrative simplification|
|✅ Technological neutrality||✅ Preservation of information|
Learn more about this interoperability solution in the Joinup Re3gistry solution space.