The new ENDORSE Conference scheduled fully online from 14 to 16 March 2023 is now open for registration.
Our legal interoperability team would like to highlight some sessions we believe to be of great interest.
On 15 March 2023:
- Towards data spaces
- Semantic Interoperability of Legal Compliance: From GDPR to Data Spaces, Harshvardhan J. Pandit
- Using reference data and semantics - Law as code
- AKN4EU for consolidation. Is the cat dead or alive? Akoma Ntoso ‘MultipleVersions’ as a solution to identify relevant legal clauses, Žilvinas Bubnys and Maria Kardami
- From Regulation to Knowledge, Veronika Heimsbakk
- Policy Building through semantics interoperability simulations, Sabrina Medeiros
On 16 March 2023:
- Using reference data and semantics
- Easily sharing reference data with Re3gistry, Juan Martin Pelegrina
- Simplifying the reuse of concepts across organisations, Fabian Santi
- Driving a successful Digital Strategy - 360 degree Application of FAIR principles for Data Harmonization and Standardization, Martin Romacker
Our team will attend the event and gather the key takeaways, which we will then publish on our page, so, stay tuned!
Find more information about the event and do not forget to register here!
Find it here.