Why to screen legal texts and how AI can support this process?
The abundance, length, depth and complexity of legal texts is constantly growing and makes law-making, legal analysis and enforcement ever more complex. However, new technologies, hold significant potential to assist and support policymakers and analysts in these tasks.
In this interactive webinar, our legal interoperability team will:
- outline some of the reasons to efficiently screen existing legal texts or draft proposals;
- welcome presentations from two ongoing AI-powered pilots on screening legal texts (SeTA and Manylaws); and
- gather YOUR needs around legal screening and related digital solutions.
Speakers of the event:
- Mr Bertrand de Longueville, European Commission, Joint Research Centre - SeTA, a Semantic Text Analysis tool
- Mr Yannis Charalabidis, Professor of Digital Governance, University of the Aegean - ManyLaws, EU-wide Enhanced Access to Big Open Legal Data
When is it taking place? 26 March 2021 & Time: from 9.30 to 11.00 CET
How can I register? Registation is closed.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.