Our legal interoperability team likes to flag opportunities to delve deeper into public services and blockchain aspects, thus bringing to your attention the “Public Services and Blockchain: Why, why not, what and how?” Conference.
This event will be hosted by Senior Policy Expert Johannes Anttila from Demos Helsinki and it will be held in Leuven on 14 March 2023.
The Conference will mainly focus on what benefits and challenges have concrete use cases seen, as well as gain insight into the evolving policy landscape around Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) and what tools policymakers on the city level can use to assess the possible uses and grasp onto the possibilities of distributed ledger technology in the public sector.
The discussions will center around:
- The transformative impact of DLTs in the public sector
- DLT, public services and policy in the European landscape
- Learnings from pioneer use cases
- Policy recommendations from the TOKEN Policy Observatory
- Toolkit for Policymakers
- Technical track & Policy track
- The future of DLT in the European public sector
Find out more information about the event! Our team will be there to grasp the momentum and share with you insights!
Since the Conference will be held in person, we recommend that you apply for your spot here, as soon as possible!
Consult the agenda.