Upcoming virtual breakfasts
The LIOP team is currently gathering ideas and building an interesting line-up of virtual breakfast webinars for autumn 2021!
On the next menus:
- September 2021: Skills and learning needs for digital-ready policymaking - More information coming soon.
- More to come in autumn 2021.... Share your ideas and propositions in comments!
Past virtual breakfasts
If you missed any of our previous events, check out the key takeaways and presentations:
- June 2021: A brave new world: Discussion on digital-ready lawmaking & ethics - Takeaways will be available shortly.
- April 2021: Key enablers of digital-ready policymaking: multidisciplinary teams & tools, as part of the DigitAll conference.
- March 2021: AI-powered screening tools for digital-ready legislation
- December 2020: Financial regulatory reporting in the spotlight
- November 2020: Policymaking after shock is digital-ready, are you ready?
- October 2020: Digital-ready policymaking in Denmark
- July 2020: Digital-ready policymaking and Better Legislation for Smoother Implementation