ReMeP 2021 will take place from 5 to 7 September 2021. It will focus on computational law and legal knowledge graphs and feature many interesting workshop, keynotes and panel discussions.
ReMeP is built upon a new mission: connecting researchers who wish to present their projects with practitioners and businesses looking for legal informatics solutions. It allows to explore interesting and promising research projects in depth, to give feedback and to lay the groundwork for future cooperation.
ReMeP is currently looking for submissions presenting new research in all aspects relating to legal informatics in the widest sense of the term.
The contributions may present research projects involving, but not limited to:
- document analysis and recognition;
- knowledge acquisition, representation, retrieval and application in the legal domain;
- legal workflow, intelligent support systems;
- semantic representation of legal texts;
- intelligent chatbots and tutoring systems;
- legal AI, legal reasoning, legal compliance, etc..
For more information on submissions, follow this link.
To learn more about the ReMeP 2021 event, click here.