Introduction to the Core Public Service Vocabulary Application Profile (CPSV-AP)
If you are looking for a place to discover and become familiar with the Core Public Service Vocabulary Application Profile (CPSV-AP) this training is for you. In approximately three and a half hours, you will understand the main concepts behind e-government, why it is crucial to exchange public information between administrations and how this can be done via CPSV-AP and the development of a catalogue of services.
The introduction course is structures as follows:
- Prerequisites for mastering CPSV-AP
- What is the Core Public Service Vocabulary Application Profile (CPSV-AP)?
- Benefits of using CPSV-AP?
- CPSV-AP walkthrough
- Modelling data with CPSV-AP
- Mapping existing data with CPSV-AP
- Implementation guidelines
- Building a catalogue of services
- Final assessment
It is important to highlight that You will find below the different modules that make up the course but bear in mind that this latter is self-paced: you are therefore free to interrupt and resume your learning later as your progress will be saved.
The training is available via this link.