Change Management Process
The objective of the Change Management Process is to formalise how requests for changes and the development of new releases of CAMSS are to be managed.
The Quick Guide document (see section Attachment below - you must be registered -) summarises and schematises this process, from the time-cycle to the roles and activities in each of the phases.
Change Request form
The Change Management Process starts with the capture of Change Requests through its form.
Please, follow the following steps in order to submit a change request:
- Download the "camss_-_change_request_form.doc" in section Attachment below (you must be registered).
- Fill in the document as it is indicated in the form itself.
- Follow this link and:
· Fill in your contact information.
· Specify as Subject: "CAMSS Change Request"
· In Message: add a brief description of the request.
· In Category: Please select the nature of the problem / request
· Finally upload the "CAMSS - Change Request Form.docx" in the Attach new file section.
Thank you very much for you collaboration.
Change Requests Log:
|11/02/2016||Åsmund Ahlmann Nyre||/sites/default/files/ckeditor_files/files/CAMSS Change Request.doc|