The objective of this public consultation is to produce a new release of the EIRA Library of Interoperability Specifications (ELIS), ELIS 1.1.0. It is a library containing the standards and specifications defining the interoperability requirements of the architectural building blocks (ABBs) contained in the European Interoperability Reference Architecture (EIRA). This library aims to support solutions architects when modelling using EIRA.
Version 1.0.0 of the ELIS is available for public review from today 9th November until 7th December 2020.
“What we need from you”
For the production of the new version of the ELIS (1.1.0), we would like to receive your comments on the specifications associated with the EIRA ABBs. To such purpose, we facilitate the following files:
1. ELIS_Catalogue: The EIRA Library of Interoperability Specifications in Microsoft Excel format.
In order to ensure that the ELIS can be properly displayed in Archi:
- Download the latest version of the CarTool JAR file;
- Copy the downloaded JAR file in Archi®’s “plugins” folder located directly under its installation folder6 (“\Archi4\plugins\”);
- Restart Archi®
For more details on the installation of the plugin, see the CarTool user Guide, section 2.2 Installing Archi.
Share your comments!
- All comments received by 7th December will be assessed and discussed.
- The final version of ELIS 1.1.0 will be published in February 2020.