About the Common Assessment Method for Standards and Specifications (CAMSS)
CAMSS is the European guide for assessing and selecting standards and specifications for an eGovernment project, a reference when building an architecture and an enabler for justifying the choice of standards and specifications in terms of interoperability needs and requirements. It is fully aligned with the European Standardisation Regulation 1025/2012.
CAMSS Assessment of OWL 2
A CAMSS Assessment is a solution which corresponds to the output of an assessment of a standard, technical specification or standard developing/setting organisation using the CAMSS Tools.
This assessment of OWL 2 has been carried out by the CAMSS Team following the CAMSS MSP scenario which is in full compliance with Annex II criteria set out in the Regulation 1025/20121, on European standardisation.
This release consists of the following release components:
- CAMSS Assessment of OWL 2; The assessment of the Technical Specification performed by the CAMSS Team.
- CAMSS Assessment Summary of OWL 2; Summary of the assessment performed containing the different justifications for the CAMSS criteria per category, the results of the assessments and additional observations.
- CAMSS Info Package v3.0.0; Document explaining briefly CAMSS action’s context.
- CAMSS Assessment of OWL 2 Release; An archive containing each of the release components.
- European Union Public License v1.2; The license under which CAMSS Assessment will be released.
- CAMSS Assessment of OWL 2 Release Notes; The release notes of this CAMSS Assessment release.