About the Common Assessment Method for Standards and Specifications (CAMSS)
CAMSS is the European guide for assessing and selecting standards and specifications for an eGovernment project, a reference when building an architecture and an enabler for justifying the choice of standards and specifications in terms of interoperability needs and requirements. It is fully aligned with the European Standardisation Regulation 1025/2012.
CAMSS-as-a-Service, provides a service which aim is the assessment of standards and technical specifications on demand through the use of CAMSS Tools. The author of the assessments is the CAMSS Team.
This release consists of the following release components:
- CAMSSaaS Service Level Agreement (SLA) v1.0.0; CAMSSaaS Service Level Agreement details the characteristics of CAMSSaaS grouped on the different phases of the service lifecycle: service request, service delivery and service acceptance.
- CAMSSaaS Service Request Form v1.0.0; The document that the Users will have to fulfil in order to request CAMSSaaS.
- CAMSSaaS Service Request Acceptance Note v1.0.0; The document that Users will receive confirming the acceptance/rejection of their request for assessment.
- CAMSSaaS Service Delivery Acceptance Note v1.0.0; The document that Users will receive with the inputs of the service and a satisfaction survey.
- CAMSSaaS Release Notes v1.0.0; The release notes of this CAMSSaaS release.
- CAMSSaaS Info package v1.0.0; Document explaining briefly CAMSS action’s context.
- CAMSSaaS Release v1.0.0; Include ZIP files of all the components mentioned above.
- European Union Public License (EUPL) v1.2; The license under which CAMSSaaS will be released.