About the Common Assessment Method for Standards and Specifications (CAMSS)
CAMSS is the European guide for assessing and selecting standards and specifications for an eGovernment project, a reference when building an architecture and an enabler for justifying the choice of standards and specifications in terms of interoperability needs and requirements. It is fully aligned with the European Standardisation Regulation 1025/2012.
CAMSS Tools solution
The CAMSS tools solution contains all the release components necessary to the release of the CAMSS tools, the assessment tools provided by the CAMSS Team. They are publicly available and support the fulfilment of assessments of standards and technical specifications and standard setting/developing organisations.
This release consists of the following release components:
- CAMSS Tools v3.0.0.xlsm; Tools provided by the CAMSS team and publicly available for the CAMSS community.
- CAMSS Tools v3.0.0.ods; Tools provided by the CAMSS team and publicly available for the CAMSS community.
- CAMSS_info_package_v3.0.0; Set of informative documents about CAMSS.
- CAMSS Tools Release Notes v1.0.0; The release notes of this CAMSS Tools release.
- CAMSS Tools v3.0.0 Release ; an archive containing each of the above mentioned files.
- CAMSS Methodology v1.0.0; The methodology for the performance of CAMSS assessments using the CAMSS Tools.
- European Union Public Licence (EUPL) v1.2; The license under which CAMSS Tools will be released.