The Interoperability Academy team is honoured to be invited in the upcomin g 10th Samos 2020 Summit on ICT-enabled Governance to present the vision of the eLearning platform and the achievements so far but also to test the first training module on the platform with experts in the interoperability field.
Interoperability Academy will have two sessions during the Summit:
- Information about our presentation: Our presentation will be about Interoperability Academy: An enabler for the future of Digital Governance.
- Information about our workshop: Digital Governance and Interoperability curriculum / The Interoperability Academy.
The Summit also runs in parallel with the 7th International Summer School on Open & Collaborative Governance (13 – 17 July 2020) hence experts on eGovernance will be present. Both events accept participants by a competitive selection process. This is important as both events want to gather a group of people specialised in Technologies and Applications for eGovernance.
As we are excited to share the news for the launching of the first course on European Interoperability Framework (EIF) we are offering free registration to our workshop for 10 people.
Our workshop will take place on Wednesday 15 July 2020 between 14:00 – 15:30 (CET time).The agenda for the workshop:
- vision of the Interoperability Academy
- interactive session during which participants will test the first EIF course in the platform and provide us with feedback.
The positions are on a first-come first-served basis.
If you are interested to join us, please send us an email at IOP-ACADEMY(at)ec.europa.eu with:
- Email Subject: Samos Summit Registration
- Your name
- Your motivation to attend
- Social media profile (ideally LinkedIn).
The deadline for applications is Monday 13 July 2020.