In MOA-SPSS 3.1.x most of the underlying signature verification libraries were exchanged to support form validation of CAdES, XAdES, PAdES and ASiC signatures with MOA-SPSS. The certificate store format is different from version 3.0.0 onwards, but is automatically converted to the new format. In case of a failed update, administrators should create a backup of the currently used certificate store.
Changes from 3.1.3 to 3.1.4:
- Improved TSL implementation
- Third-party lib's updated
- Stability improvements
- "licenses.zip": SHA1 checksum: 66b90a80e407e3df427be99c9bf8f185e1dd5499
- "moa-spss-3.1.4.zip": SHA1 checksum: 7a5db99270632afbabbce51cfef6469e33648caa
- "moa-spss-lib-3.1.4.zip": SHA1 checksum: 9826e2707b1304d6ac05c34ef951c90ba4a0e04e