Exchange files in a secure way
- with end-users via eTrustEx Web;
- or machine-to-machine via eTrustEx Node.
eTrustEx is an open-source platform offered to Public Administrations at European, national and regional level to set up secure exchange of digital structured and unstructured documents between end-users or system-to-system.
It allows Public Administrations to replace paper documents or files stored on DVDs and CDs by fast and secure online file transfer, using a technologically advanced platform.
Why use eTrustEx?
- Reusable and customisable cross-sector and open-source platform
- It uses standardised messaging protocols and interfaces (interoperable)
- It ensures a secure and trusted exchange of data/documents (integrity, authenticity, confidentiality)
- Users can send files up to 5 GB (up to 500 documents of and up to 100MB per file)
- It is proven and tested: eTrustEx has been used by the European Commission since 2009.
What are the benefits for your Public Administration?
eTrustEx helps you to:
- Switch from expensive registered post to large scale digital exchange of information. This will lead to cost savings and reduced time-to-market.
- Digitise and secure the exchange of information within your organisation and with other stakeholders across Europe. This will increase the efficiency of your business processes and transparency.
- Re-use and share lessons learnt, specifications, tools and components.