Website@School release 0.90.5 (2013-07-11).
Highlights in this release
- new module 'Snapshots'
- new module 'Redirect'
- new module 'Aggregator'
- new module 'CREW' (Collaborative Remote Educational Workshop)
- new module 'Mailpage'
- new theme 'Sophia'
- new theme 'Cornelia'
- new translation 'Greek' (el)
- new translation 'Finnish' (fi)
- new translation 'Russian' (ru)
- new translation 'Swedish' (sv)
- new Module Manager
See the file CHANGES.txt in the program directory for full details.
This release contains two files.
- the installation archive, and
- the developer archive (which contains the full source code).
Here are the checksums.
e40f662e922ef9ec20de2e4c7d521713 *websiteatschool-0.90.5.zip 3008931ff30d2ba02ab372356616da6d *websiteatschool-devel-0.90.5.zip
How to install
If you want to install this release of Website@School you should take the following steps.
- Unpack the installation archive in your webserver's Document Root
- Point your browser to http://www.yourserver.org/program/install
- Follow the instructions presented to you by the Install Wizard.
- Your CMS-installation is now complete.
How to upgrade
If you want to upgrade your existing installation based on release 0.90.0, 0.90.1, 0.90.2, 0.90.3 or 0.90.4 you should take the following steps.
- Unpack the new installation archive in the same place (the CMS Root Folder) as you did the last time with the previous release.
- Login using admin.php
- You will be directed to go to Tools | Update Manager
- Follow all 'Update' and 'Install' links in the Status column until every status is OK
- Your CMS-installation is now up to date.