The European Conference on e-Government has been running now for 18 years. This event has been held in Italy, Ireland, Belgium, UK, Slovenia, to mention a few of the countries who have hosted it. This year we are refocusing the conference to look more broadly at the area of Digital Government. The conference is generally attended by participants from more than 40 countries and attracts an interesting combination of academic scholars, public sector workers and individuals who are engaged in various aspects of Digital Government research and application.
ECDG 2018 is being hosted by the University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
The conference will also host the finals of the Digital Government Excellence Awards.
A recent addition to this conference is the Workshop which will be held on the day preceding the conference.
- Applications of e-Government
- Challenges to Digital Government
- e-Government 2.0
- Digital Democracy/e-Participation
- Evaluating the economics of Digital Government
- Legal, agency, trust and governance issues in Digital Government
- Accessing Digital Government with mobile devices and the internet of things
Faculty of Political and Social Sciences
Av. Dr. Angel Echeverri, s/n.
15782 Santiago de Compostela