The Economic Growth Action Programme priority "Information Society for All" includes 16 measures. Measures used to implement the information society development projects for the development of:
- broadband communications networks in rural Lithuania,
- introduce more users of public services,
- the creation of e-health services,
- introduction of e-democracy
- solutions development in Lithuanian language and
- culture in the information society services and others.
Priority projects have already been allocated "Information Society for All" funds of 975 million. In total, for the 2007-2013 period, 165 projects have been started and implemented, of which 60 have been completed. The last priority projects in the 2007-2013 programming period were launched by the end of 2013 and will be completed in 2015.
The need to adjust the funding of certain measures stemmed from the fact that some have been given more than planned. The result is however, high quality and high value-added applications, which are saving money.