This new procedure has been implemented in order to optimize the level of security forms signed and sent to the government electronically.
This is relevant for a large number of electronic forms:
- application for a training leave (self-employed / person exercising an independent profession);
- statement of reimbursement of training leave (self-employed / person exercising an independent profession);
- statement of reimbursement of training leave (employer);
- application for the granting of sports leave for a team sport;
- certificate from the employer for athletes leave;
- statement of reimbursement of the employer for the sporting leave;
- application to obtain the education package.
- for reimbursement of up to 80 EUR tax on road vehicles for households with at least 5 people .
- request for an ecological subsidy for electricity produced from renewable energy sources;
- request to stop the descriptive table of division of an apartment building (vertical cadastre) ;
- request for measuring its property .
- subsidy application for the organization of a European or World Championship;
- subsidy application for participation in a European or World Championship as an Official;
- subsidy application for participation in courses or internships abroad.
Moreover, from 7 March it will no longer be possible to sign a PDF document with Acrobat Reader using a Token, as the company stops LuxTrust middleware support thereto. This applies to all forms on the portal.