The Synonym finder v.2 release is improved by:
- Added support for EUROVOC. Previously Eurovoc was available only through the LusTRe framework. Now the EUROVOC SPARQL endpoint is directly accessible.
- Added support for a local version of the DET Thesaurus. The thesaurus must be loaded in a GraphDB repository with the name DET; the SPARQL endpoint hardcoded in the tool is: http://localhost:7200/repositories/DET
- Added support for a local version of the Worldbank Thesaurus. The thesaurus must be loaded in a GraphDB repository with the name wb; the SPARQL endpoint hardcoded in the tool is: http://localhost:7200/repositories/wb
- Web agent information for Wikidata searches. Web agent information is added to the header of requests to Wikidata, better complying with the access policy of wikidata.
- Search in table. A search button is added. It looks for the word entered in the top left text field in the results table. This can for example be used to look if a word is already in the table before it is added using the ‘add word’ button.
- Max L dif. field A field ‘Max L dif.’ is available. It gives a value for the maximum length difference when looking up terms. The default value is 5. This means the term searched for is rejected if it is more than 5 characters longer than the input term. For e.g. with the value set to 2, and the search term is ‘car’, the word ‘cars’ will be considered a match, but the word ‘carport’ will not be retained.
Access the quick guide to get started here