MyUniversity project announced the launch of these five new MyUniversity eParticipation portals in addition to the nine initial portals that were launched in September 2011, in an ongoing effort to provide university members and the local, national and EU stakeholders in the higher education system a chance to be a part of a decision - making process.
The eParticipation portals correspond to five Catalan Universities, namely, the Autonomous University of Barcelona, the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, the University of Barcelona, the University of Girona and the University of Lleida.
MyUniversity project has actually provided a total of 14 eParticipation portals, one for each of the 14 participating universities. These 14 end-user universities and the website address of their eParticipation portals are:
- Autonomous University of Barcelona (Catalonia/ Spain) - www.e-myuniversity.eu/uab
- International Business School Bulgaria (Bulgaria) - www.e-myUniversity.eu/ibsedu
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia (Catalonia/ Spain) - www.e-myuniversity.eu/upc
- Rey Juan Carlos University (Spain) - www.e-myUniversity.eu/urjc
- Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra (Slovakia) - www.e-myUniversity.eu/uniag
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (Slovakia) - www.e-myUniversity.eu/stuba
- Stockholm University (Sweden) - www.e-myUniversity.eu/su
- University of Barcelona (Catalonia/ Spain) - www.e-myuniversity.eu/ub
- University of Girona (Catalonia/ Spain) - www.e-myuniversity.eu/udg
- University of León (Catalonia/ Spain) - www.e-myuniversity.eu/ule
- University of Lleida (Catalonia/ Spain) - www.e-myuniversity.eu/udl
- University of National and World Economy (Bulgaria) - www.e-myUniversity.eu/unwe
- University of Presov in Presov (Slovakia) - www.e-myUniversity.eu/unipo
- University of Vilnius (Lithuania) - www.e-myUniversity.eu/vu
These eParticipation portals will run in pilot phase until the end of MyUniversity project in March 2013. They all use the same processes and eParticipation tools that create the unique experience of interacting and participating in the decision-making processes in higher education.