The report with the minutes of the first meeting is available here.
Thursday 23 March 2017
The presentation is available here.
Please note that the language of the workshop will be English. No interpretation is foreseen.
Publications Office of the European UnionRoom 481 2 rue Mercier L-2985 Luxembourg
- Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/op2598/
How to connect?
Please refer to the Connection Manual or to the summary below:
- Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/op2598/
- Click ‘Enter as a guest’, Fill in your name and click ‘Enter meeting’
- Click ‘ok’ to agree with the Web Conferencing Disclaimer
- Answer ‘Start’ to the question: Would you like audio conferencing with this meeting?
- Choose ‘Dial-out’ and insert ‘your phone number’ to receive a call from the meeting. This option will only be available after the meeting host has arrived to the meeting.
It is advised to use the "dial-out" option. Alternatively, if you would experience any problems, you can also manually dial in via
United Kingdom: +442033189433
Conference Room Number: 1323011
URL to additional access numbers: http://www.meetingone.com/eu_eg/Access_Numbers
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, test your connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
- the information only covers procurement procedures above the European thresholds, therefore information below the thresholds is not necessarily comparable unless the same concepts have been used;
- the relations between the different concepts in the procurement chain and data flow are not fully documented, therefore data and data relationships cannot be reused directly in a flexible and comparable manner;
- much of the data available has inherited formats from its paper origins leading to illogical business processes and incorrect conceptual models;
- taxonomies like CPV are often not correctly used which creates severe problems like making it very difficult for SMEs to find correct business opportunities;
- the information is restricted to the e-notification phase of the procurement chain, whereas the chain covers many phases: e-notification, e-access, e-submission, eevaluation, e-awarding, e-ordering, e-fulfilment, e-invoicing.
Public/private organisationsState: Open