The following new features have been introduced for contracting authorities:
- Form-creating tool, ensuring standardised data is submitted by bidders;
- Project-specific modifications to bidder data forms;
- Public directory of bidders, including their business activity and CPV and CSD codes.
The following new features have been introduced for bidders:
- Bidder profiles for bidding entities, including document storage capability;
- Link to UID register (no more than 1 bidder profile per UID or foreign ID);
- User management tool for the bidder administrator of the entity;
- Secure access to user and bidder profiles;
- Auto-complete function for certain fields in bidder data forms.
Simap.ch is a platform to facilitate public eProcurement which is shared by the federal government, cantons and communes. It offers a simple procedure for public contract-awarding authorities to post their tenders and, if need be, any relevant tender documents. Bidders and companies interested are given an overview of all existing contracts across Switzerland and can download both the tenders and tender documents. They can ask any questions they may have directly on a question/answer forum on the portal.
The platform’s benefits include:
- Modern technology and customer-friendly user interface;
- The entire process from the issue of an invitation to tender to the announcement of contract award is seamless, no media discontinuity;
- Advanced search functions for publications;
- Online subscription service for bidders.
The aim of this portal is to facilitate business relations between the contract-awarding authorities, the bidders and the public sector and provide related services such as information, consultancy and training under the supervision of the Association simap.ch.
- Original news article - Simap.ch
- Information on the Simap 2014 expansion
- Specified description of the Simap 2014 expansion