The GITB project (Global eBusiness interoperability test bed methodologies) aims at:
- developing the required global Testing Framework, architecture and methodologies for state-of-the-art eBusiness Specifications and profiles covering all layers of the interoperability stack (organizational, semantic and technical interoperability);
- supporting the realization of GITB as a network of multiple Test Beds, thereby leveraging existing and future testing capabilities from different stakeholders (for example standards development organizations and industry consortia, Test Bed Providers, and accreditation / certification authorities);
- establishing under EU support and guidance, a setup of a comprehensive and global eBusiness interoperability Test Bed infrastructure in a global collaboration of European, North American and Asian partners.
- Test Artifacts (test logic, test configuration and test output documents),
- Test Services and interface definitions (design, deploy, execute, search),
- Test Bed Components (core platform and user-facing components as well as “plug-ins” for specific testing capabilities),
- a Test Repository and Registry (for managing, archiving and sharing distributed testing capabilities).
- Test Bed
- Testing Capabilities for business use cases
- Test Registry and Repository.
GITB is hosted by the European Committee for Standardization (CEN).
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Only facilitators and authors can create content.