Through CyberEDU process we aim to stir the discussion to produce results for the following 5 punctual objectives:
- Create a CyberEDU Coalition for RO;
- Create a CyberEDU working group for the EUSDR (Danube region) and a CyberEDU working group for the Artic region;
- Create a regional CyberEDU working group for the Black Sea and a CyberEDU working group for the Baltic Sea;
- Link the existing resources and establish a CyberEDU White Paper for the CyberSecMonth 2019 use;
- Establish an academic Call for papers for CyberEDU;
In cooperation with all interested stakeholders, this process will start in Bucharest on 28th of January 2019 with a first round table and continue in Helsinki with a last round table event on the in December 2019, at the end of which an evaluation and re-positioning process will kick-off.
Save the Date! Furthermore, to express partnership interest or to ask for details please contact email@example.com Attn D.Catalui. CyberEDU process is a university activity planned for 2019. The digital meet up and resource space can be found on EC JoinUp platform HERE.
CyberEDU round table process, activity nr. 1
28th of January 2019 on the Data Protection Day we organise CyberEDU round table activity nr. 1:
- To take place in Bucharest at the EC Representation office (House of Europe building);
10:00 am to 12:00 Workshop at Europe House with National and European stakeholders discussing best practices in cyber training and awareness.
12:00- 13:00 Light Lunch together
13:00- 16:00 Visit to technology companies and demos
16:00 Visit to CERT-RO