This is v1.1.0 of the Organisational Interoperability Maturity Assessment of a Public Service (OIMAPS) survey.
This version of the OIMAPS survey has been released on the 5 May 2022 on Joinup.
It is a user-friendly online questionnaire, designed as a self-assessment tool to assist public service owners to evaluate key organisational interoperability aspects of their digital public service.
The current version of OIMAPS (OIMAPS v1.1.0) is available at the EU survey portal: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/OIMAPS_v_1_1_0
The release is composed of the following elements:
- OIMAPS v1.1.0 EU Survey portal; the OIMAPS survey is available at the EU Survey portal.
- OIMAPS v1.1.0 User Guide; a PDF document describing the user guide of OIMAPS including the OIMAPS model and the OIMAPS survey.
- OIMAPS v1.1.0 Publication on Joinup; the public web page (https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/imaps-interoperability-maturity-assessment-public-service/solution/oimaps/about) describing OIMAPS version 1.1.0.
- OIMAPS v1.1.0 Value Proposition; a PDF document which provides the value proposition of OIMAPS v1.1.0
- OIMAPS v1.1.0 Release; an archive containing each of the above mentioned files.
The release components can be downloaded (see distributions below).