This is the release version 1.2.0 of the Interoperability Maturity Assessment of a Public Service (IMAPS).
This version 1.2.0 of the IMAPS Survey has been released on the 6 July 2020 on Joinup. All release components were published on 29 July 2020 on Joinup.
It is a user-friendly online questionnaire, designed as a self-assessment tool to assist public service owners to evaluate key interoperability aspects of their digital public service.
The online version of the IMAPS survey questionnaire is available at the EU survey portal: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/IMAPS-v1_2_0
The release is composed of the following elements:
- IMAPS v1.2.0 Online Survey; the IMAPS questionnaire is available as an online survey at the EU Survey portal.
- IMAPS v1.2.0 User Guide; a PDF document describing the user guide of IMAPS including the IMAPS model and the IMAPS survey.
- IMAPS v1.2.0 Recommendations; a PDF document, which provides the tailored recommendations for each possible item option (reply) and presents how the recommendations are generated.
- IMAPS v1.2.0 Value Proposition; a PDF document, which provides the value proposition of IMAPS v1.2.0.
- IMAPS v1.2.0 Release; an archive containing each of the above mentioned files.
- IMAPS v1.2.0 Joinup page; the public web page (https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/imaps-interoperability-maturity-assessment-public-service/solution/imaps) containing information on the IMAPS.
- ISA Product License v1.3; the license under which the IMAPS is released.
The release components can be downloaded (see distributions below).