This is v1.1.0 of the Semantic Interoperability Maturity Assessment of a Public Service (SIMAPS) survey.
This version of the SIMAPS survey has been released on the 23 September 2021 on Joinup.
It is a user-friendly online questionnaire, designed as a self-assessment tool to assist public service owners to evaluate key semantic interoperability aspects of their digital public service.
The current version of SIMAPS (SIMAPS v1.1.0) is available at the EU survey portal: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/SIMAPS_v_1_1_0
The release is composed of the following elements:
- SIMAPS v1.1.0 EU Survey portal; the SIMAPS survey is available at the EU Survey portal.
- SIMAPS v1.1.0 User Guide; a PDF document describing the user guide of SIMAPS including the SIMAPS model and the SIMAPS survey.
- SIMAPS v1.1.0 Publication on Joinup; the public web page (https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/imaps-interoperability-maturity-assessment-public-service/solution/simaps/about) describing SIMAPS version 1.1.0.
- SIMAPS v1.1.0 Value Proposition; a PDF document which provides the value proposition of SIMAPS v1.1.0
- SIMAPS v1.1.0 Release; an archive containing each of the above mentioned files.
The release components can be downloaded (see distributions below).