Version 1.10.0 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This release provides community administrators with further flexibility on community customisation and its tailoring for their conformance testing strategy. This is achieved by means of new features on custom property management, advanced automation options through triggers, and the fine-tuning of self-registration requirements and user permissions. The management of test suites is also enhanced by enabling enhanced and bulk test suite uploads, and allowing administrators to edit online the documentation and metadata of test suites and test cases. These changes are complemented by the latest improvements in the GITB Test Description Language, allowing flexibility in the loading of documentation and artefact resources, customisation of display labels, and a new logging step to add details to test sessions’ output.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.10.0
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, new features and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-519] - Multiple session invalid messages when session is invalidated
- [ITB-599] - Sessions have a maximum global timeout of 1 hour regardless of activity
- [ITB-655] - Interaction step requests fail if defined as empty (but not self-closed) elements
- [ITB-656] - Test case descriptions in test execution page spanning multiple lines display with extra spacing.
- [ITB-677] - Invalid test suite resource imports may succeed test suite validation
- [ITB-681] - Warning message when copying a system's test configuration is not correct
- [ITB-474] - Add logging element to GITB TDL
- [ITB-591] - Replicate a test suite to other specifications
- [ITB-592] - Allow online editing of a test suite's metadata
- [ITB-593] - Choose whether a test suite upload should replace existing domain information
- [ITB-594] - Allow documentation content in TDL steps to be imported from another resource in the test suite archive
- [ITB-606] - Add support for the Expect-CT header
- [ITB-648] - Support triggers for events within a community
- [ITB-652] - Allow a community administrator to customise organisation administrator privileges
- [ITB-653] - Allow organisation, system and conformance statement parameters to be set as hidden
- [ITB-654] - Allow download of conformance certificate by organisation managers
- [ITB-672] - Allow online editing of a test case's metadata
- [ITB-675] - Upload test suite to multiple specifications
- [ITB-679] - Support the definition of organisation and system properties to be passed to triggers
- [ITB-685] - Preview custom property completion forms
- [ITB-686] - Support variable references when importing artifacts in test cases
- [ITB-687] - Support custom display titles for TDL steps
- [ITB-691] - Support dependencies between conformance statements parameters
- [ITB-692] - Support predefined values for conformance statement properties
- [ITB-400] - Use an uploaded test suite's ID instead of its name to match existing test suites
- [ITB-451] - Allow administrators to specify ordering for custom community properties
- [ITB-596] - Allow a community administrator to set custom organisation properties used in self-registration as being mandatory and blocking
- [ITB-598] - Allow a community administrator to require template selection during self-registration as a mandatory
- [ITB-601] - Support predefined values for custom member properties
- [ITB-602] - Support dependencies between custom member properties
- [ITB-644] - Remove fields from the display of the test suite upload confirmation popup when empty
- [ITB-647] - Make parameter definition through getModuleDefinition optional
- [ITB-657] - Upgrade dependencies
- [ITB-660] - Make default input sanitisation case insensitive
- [ITB-663] - Allow customised configuration for the internal GITB DB user
- [ITB-676] - Restrict data archive import file selection to ZIP archives
- [ITB-678] - Complete security configuration of session cookies
- [ITB-689] - Hide endpoint display in conformance statement details if there is only one endpoint
- [ITB-690] - Hide endpoint description if empty