Version 1.10.1 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This is a minor release that corrects issues reported by users, notably regarding the management of documentation in test suites and test cases.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.10.1
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-721] - Large test step documentation content prevents test sessions from starting
- [ITB-722] - Documentation links ignore link target attribute