Version 1.10.2 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This is a minor maintenance release that extends the usage of domain parameters and corrects issues reported by users, notably on the handling of custom properties in self-registration.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.10.2
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-694] - Updating landing pages, error templates and legal notices should remain on the detail page
- [ITB-732] - Self-registration organisation properties may not get recorded in an SSO-enabled environment
- [ITB-733] - Required organisation properties in self-registration with unfulfilled prerequisites should not be required
- [ITB-696] - Allow domain parameters to be provided as input to community triggers
- [ITB-697] - Support domain parameters that are not included in tests
- [ITB-727] - During self-registration and given a single and required configuration template, pre-select it as mandatory
- [ITB-729] - Display which organisations are templates in the community details screen
- [ITB-734] - Hide parameters as trigger data items if none are defined