Version 1.7.2 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This is a minor release that focuses mainly on the extension of the templating capabilities that can be leveraged within GITB TDL test cases. In addition, this release corrects several test case execution issues regarding the conversion of variables between types and the correct treatment of expressions.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.7.2
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, tasks, new features and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-422] - Conversions between GITB types using pure variable expressions should also work through the source attribute
- [ITB-464] - Cannot convert string to nodelist in assign step
- [ITB-473] - TDL Inputs with both source and value set ignore the value
- [ITB-476] - A string variable used as a source of an XPath expression always returns itself
- [ITB-503] - If a test bed instance has a demo account configured prevent this from being linked to a user
- [ITB-509] - Cannot directly assign non-binary variables to binary ones
- [ITB-505] - Allow any variable to be used as a template (not only imports)