Version 1.9.1 of the ISA² interoperability test bed software, based on the GITB CWA specifications, is now released. This is a patch release to address issues linked to errors in data imports and failure handling in interactive test sessions. In terms of new features this release extends the customisation options linked to community self-registration by extending the help text linked to community tokens.
This new version is online in the ISA² interoperability test bed service but is also available for you to setup as a standalone instance. If a standalone instance best matches your needs, the following supporting resources are available:
- The test bed's installation guide.
- The test bed's user guide.
- The source code of the test bed software.
- The EUPL-based licence attached to the direct use of the source code.
If you are updating from a previous version, please follow the test bed's update guide.
Release Notes - Version 1.9.1
The following list summarises the issues included in this release, classified as bugs, new features and improvements. For more details click the issue key links (requires access to the test bed's issue tracker).
- [ITB-608] - Interactive test session may on unexpected error display message for continuing execution
- [ITB-610] - Unable to import community when no domain data are included in the data archive
- [ITB-612] - Empty file input through user interaction during a test session stops the test session
- [ITB-595] - Automatic migration of older version data archives to target Test Bed version
- [ITB-609] - Allow customised message for self-registration help text