Digitising services helps governments meet public expectations and become more resilient, foresightful and efficient, especially in challenging times such as a global pandemic.
The task is complex, but a tried-and-true approach can help the public sector move faster and more efficiently. It is therefore critical to exchange experiences and best practices to develop a better future.
Emerging Europe, a London-based news, intelligence and community platform initiating debates about the region’s future, its tech community — Tech Emerging Europe Advocates — and leading robotic process automation (RPA) company UiPath, aim to facilitate this important dialogue.
Join the expert session and hear public sector automation pioneers from across the emerging Europe region sharing their successes, challenges and goals while building a digital nation.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect with them and one another.
• Opening remarks by Andrew Wrobel, Founder, Emerging Europe
• Keynote by Carlos Torrecilla Salinas, Head of Digital Economy Unit, Joint Research Centre, European Commission
Introduction by Margareta Chesaru, Public Affairs Manager, UiPath
1:1 Fireside chat sessions hosted by Samuel Burke, Business and Technology Correspondent, CNN
- Samuel Burke, Business and Technology Correspondent, CNN (moderator)
- Marta Arsovska-Tomovska, Director of the Public Administration Reform team, Office of the Prime Minister of Serbia
- Lăcrămioara Corcheș — General Director, President, National Agency for Payments and Social Inspection of Romania (ANPIS)
- Boris Koprivnikar - CEO, Sincular Consulting, former Minister of Public Administration and Deputy Prime Minister of Slovenia
- Arkadiusz Szczebiot - COO, MC2Innovations, former Chief Technology Officer, Poland’s Ministry of Digital Affairs
- Lukáš Řeha - Founder and Managing Director, Techstra