- Make your collection of interoperability solutions searchable on Joinup
- Available tools
- Online training service
- Submit your questions
The ISA Programme of the European Commission invites publishers of interoperability solutions to describe their collections with the Asset Description Metadata Schema Application Profile (ADMS-AP) and list them on Joinup. This happens in 3 easy steps:
- First, use the contact form to contact the Joinup federation support team. We will organise a conference call to see how we can best support you.
- Describe your interoperability solutions using the Asset Description Metadata Schema Application Profile (ADMS-AP). On this page there is a list of tools that are available for creating ADMS-AP-conform descriptions.
- Propose a federated repository and upload your solution on Joinup. Currently this can only be done manually by clicking on the button "Import description metadata". Alternatively, it is possible to configure a harvest URL.
* Note that Joinup can only ingest ADMS-AP RDF+XML. (Note that it is possible to publish interoperability solutions manually, without using ADMS-AP and RDF).
- Use the spreadsheet template to describe your interoperability solution;
- Import your spreadsheet in Google Refine;
- Add the pre-defined mappings using the Google Refine RDF extension; and
- Export to RDF using the Google Refine RDF extension.
We are providing you with a catalog of online training material n order to:
- describe your solution with the ADMS-AP; and
- share your solution on Joinup
|You can reach our training material here|
If you have any questions or need support for using, joining or any other matter relating to sharing and reusing interoperability solutions on Joinup, please use the contact form. A dedicated team is ready to support you and will contact you as soon as possible.