We, the NIFO Team, are happy to invite you to our live and interactive webinar focusing on the EIF implementation within the Member States, to be held on Wednesday 22 April 2020, from 10:00 to 12:30 CET.
At conclusion of the EIF Monitoring Mechanism data collection exercise, this webinar will be an opportunity to:
- have a first outlook of the main results coming from it;
- provide your feedback and suggestions for improvement;
- learn from others' experiences and achievements;
- share relevant best practices on how to implement EIF within Member State; and
- be informed about new tools available to the NIFO community.
In order to register for the webinar, please click on the below link. You will receive the confirmation and link to participate soon afterwards.
You cannot attend but you are still interested? Simply register for the webinar and we will share the supporting material shortly after.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Solène Vossot at +325 691 321 014 should you have any questions related to the webinar.
Please click on the following link to open the complete agenda of the Webinar: EIF_Implementation_Webinar_Agenda
Please note that the agenda is subject to change.