We, the NIFO Team, are happy to announce that the European Commission (DIGIT) is organizing an interactive webinar focusing on the European Interoperability Framework (EIF) implementation within the European countries (third edition), to be held on Tuesday 26 April 2022, from 10:00 to 12:00 CET.
At the conclusion of the third EIF monitoring mechanism data collection exercise, this webinar will be an opportunity to:
- provide you with an overview of the main results of 2021 at EU level and with a snapshot of the main developments and common trends gathered after three years of monitoring;
- collect information on your needs to better support you in the implementation of the EIF, and more specifically your feedback on the legal mapping around interoperability to feed the EIF toolbox;
- learn from the experiences and achievements of others in the field of interoperability governance, two EU countries’ representatives, as well as one speaker from the World Bank, will share their experiences:
- gather your feedback on how to improve the data collection for the 2022 edition; and
- be informed about the next steps.
In order to register for the webinar, please click on the below link. You will receive the confirmation and link to participate soon afterward.
You cannot attend but you are still interested? Simply register for the webinar and we will share the supporting material shortly after.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or Solène Vossot at +325 691 321 014 should you have any questions related to the webinar.
Please click on the following link to open the complete agenda of the Webinar: NIFO_EIF_Webinar_2022.pdf
Please note that the agenda is subject to change.