SDMX Trainings: Developers
Eurostat is organizing a four-day training session for IT developers. The course is required knowledge of .NET or Java and basic understanding of SDMX.
The draft programme includes:
- Understanding the SDMX information model.
- The SDMX-ML specifications. Examples of DSDs, data files and data conversions.
- Designing software to manage SDMX-ML.
- Developing SDMX web services.
- Developing SDMX-ML interfaces to registries.
- Developing SDMX-ML interfaces to relational databases.
- Hands-on sessions.
The participation is free of charge, but the number of places is limited. Interested participants are required to reserve for participation as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with email@example.com in copy.
Please remember to specify clearly which course you wish to take part in: SDMX basics, SDMX for developers - .NET or JAVA.