This document contains the agenda and meeting minutes of the CPSV Application Profile Virtual Meeting of 12 March 2015.
Time: Thursday 12 March 10:00-12:00 CEST (UTC+2) (world clock)
For the connection to the meeting, you need to make both audio and web connection.
- Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/cpsv_webinar4/
- Select "Enter as a guest" and enter the room
The audio connection can be established by calling in from your device (dial-in) or by letting the system call you (dial-out).
- When letting the system call you, please make sure you enter the direct number on which you can be reached. Please also make sure the system does call in on a switchboard.
- When calling in yourself please follow the steps below:
Dial one of the following Local or International Access Number:
- Austria: +43 720881666
- Belgium: +32 28081363
- Estonia: +372 6680336
- Finland: +358 931581701
- Greece: +30 2111980078
- Latvia: +371 67859601
- Lithuania:+370 52058997
- Poland ++48 223008605
- Spain: +34 911876444
- Dial the Conference Room Number: 1323004
- Follow any voice prompts.
Test your connection:
- You can perform a diagnosis for your connection using the following link:
- To get a quick overview of Adobe Connect, please go to the following page:
- Meeting Chair: Miguel Alvarez-Rodriguez (MAR) (ISA Programme)
- European Commission: Miguel Alvarez-Rodriguez (ISA Programme), Peter Burian (ISA Programme)
- Scribe: Michiel De Keyzer (MDK)
- Editor: Nikolaos Loutas (NL)
Welcome and overview
|2||10'||MDK||Public review period|
Result from the analysis of business events and public serives on the PSCs:
Second level business events
CPSV-AP Domain Model - Final Draft:
|10'||MDK||Mandatory and optional classes and properties|
Nature of documentation: Technical report