Why to attend the event?
Chief Data Officer forum offers the opportunity:
- to engage with the exclusive CDO network to underpin the crucial actions that will galvanise your data and analytics deployment;
- to transform your business culture to view data as an asset and become data driven , monetise your data and demonstrating the value of data when making critical business decisions;
- to gain fresh insight to approach your top challenges with our intimate discussion groups. As the executor of data stewardship for your business, make valuable contacts and collaborate with an executive only audience to problem solve crucial obstacles that can hinder performance growth;
“How do you get people to realise that change is a journey not a destination and get a whole global company to walk down that path?” Russell Marsh, Global Chief Data Officer, IPG Media Brands, CDO Forum 2015 speaker.
Key questions for Chief Data Officers to address in May 2015
- How are CDO’s changing their business through data insight led action?
- What is the impact for data driven transformation and how is this measured?
- Do organisations include digital skills as a key component in their workforce plans?
- Are HR departments equipped and skilled to bring innovative solutions to bridge the digital skills gap?
- How are Digiratis developing digital skills?
- How to ensure digital leaders stay at the forefront of digital and analytics skill?
- What will the decreasing life cycle for digital skill sets mean for transforming business models?
For more information regarding the participants of the previous events, please visit the webpage: http://www.chiefdataofficersummit.com/DynamicHtml.aspx?pageid=371176&eventid=1001176State: Pending
For more information about the agenda for the two days of the event please visit the following web pages for each day of the event:
or download the agenda via: http://www.chiefdataofficersummit.com/Brochure.aspx
Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel, London, England
354 Queenstown Road
London SW8 4AE