As you are probably aware, the last few months have been particularly interesting in the context of the ISA² Core Vocabularies. Indeed, the SEMIC Action organised a series of webinars allowing the community to exchange and discuss the changes to be made as part of the next major release of the Core Vocabularies.
With a view to preparing the major release of the Core Vocabularies for the end of 2021, the time has come to start wrapping up these discussions and reach consensus on the proposed solutions. Therefore, the SEMIC Action is organising a final series of webinars and kindly asks you to save the dates for the forthcoming webinars:
- A first webinar will take place on the 6th of October 2021 to discuss issues related to Core Person & Core Location.
- A second webinar will take place on the 9th of November 2021 to discuss issues related to Core Business & Core Public Organisation.
- A third and final webinar will take place at the beginning of December 2021 in order to close any pending issues that could not be resolved beforehand.
- Based on the conclusions derived from the different webinars, a consensus should be reached on the final HTML specifications of each Core Vocabulary around the end of December 2021.
- The publication of the serialisations of each Core Vocabulary (in linked data format) is planned in the course of January 2022.
As a preparation for these upcoming events, you are invited to visit the repository of each Vocabulary on GitHub in order to take note of the current discussions and analyses. You are also encouraged to provide your opinion & comments on the following issues.
If you would like to join the webinar, please send an email to email@example.com.
Please note that additional information on the organisation of these different webinars will be communicated to you in the coming weeks.
We remain at your entire disposal to answer any remaining questions.
The SEMIC Action