Monday 3 April 2017
The aim of this first meeting is to explain how we expect to achieve the
objective and the input we need from stakeholders such as yourselves to create an
ontology in OWL and develop a SHACL expression for the validation of instance DCAT-AP data.
- Opening, roll call
- OWL track
- SHACL track
- Collaboration infrastructure
- Roles and responsibilities
- Next steps
The slides are available here.
The minutes are available here.
Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/semic/
- How to connect?
Please refer to the Connection Manual or to the summary below:
- Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/semic/
- Click ‘Enter as a guest’, Fill in your name and click ‘Enter meeting’
- Click ‘ok’ to agree with the Web Conferencing Disclaimer
- Answer ‘Start’ to the question: Would you like audio conferencing with this meeting?
- Choose ‘Dial-out’ and insert ‘your phone number’ to receive a call from the meeting. This option will only be available after the meeting host has arrived to the meeting.
It is advised to use the "dial-out" option. Alternatively, if you would experience any problems, you can also manually dial in via
United Kingdom: +442033189433
Conference Room Number:
URL to additional access numbers: http://www.meetingone.com/eu_eg/Access_Numbers
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, test your connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html