Friday 17 March 2017
The purpose of this meeting is to review the draft of the implementation guidelines. The draft will be available on this webpage a week before the meeting.
- Opening, agenda, tour de table
- Technical guidelines
- Non-technical guidelines
- Future work
>>The presentation is available here<<
>>The report of the meeting is available under the section Documentation<<
- Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/semic/
How to connect?
Please refer to the Connection Manual or to the summary below:
- Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/semic/
- Click ‘Enter as a guest’, Fill in your name and click ‘Enter meeting’
- Click ‘ok’ to agree with the Web Conferencing Disclaimer
- Answer ‘Start’ to the question: Would you like audio conferencing with this meeting?
- Choose ‘Dial-out’ and insert ‘your phone number’ to receive a call from the meeting. This option will only be available after the meeting host has arrived to the meeting.
It is advised to use the "dial-out" option. Alternatively, if you would experience any problems, you can also manually dial in via
United Kingdom: +442033189433
Conference Room Number: 1323011
URL to additional access numbers: http://www.meetingone.com/eu_eg/Access_Numbers
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, test your connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
Public / Private organisationsState: Pending