Friday 13 May 2016
13:00 - 15:00 (CET)
|13:00-13:10||Opening, agenda, tour de table|
|13:10-13:15||Objectives of the meeting|
|13:15-13:20||StatDCAT-AP overall characteristics|
|14:05-14:50||SDMX-based transformation mechanism|
>>The presentation of the WG meeting is available here<<
>>The minutes from the meeting are available here<<
>>The list of people that participated in the WG meeting is available here<<
>>The second draft of the StatDCAT-AP specification is available here<<
- Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/stat_dcat/
- How to connect?
Please refer to the Connection Manual or to the summary below:
- Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/stat_dcat/
- Click ‘Enter as a guest’, Fill in your name and click ‘Enter meeting’
- Click ‘ok’ to agree with the Web Conferencing Disclaimer
- Answer ‘Start’ to the question: Would you like audio conferencing with this meeting?
- Choose ‘Dial-out’ and insert ‘your phone number’ to receive a call from the meeting. This option will only be available after the meeting host has arrived to the meeting.
It is advised to use the "dial-out" option. Alternatively, if you would experience any problems, you can also manually dial in via
- Belgium: +3228081363
- France: +33182880967
- Germany: +498922061600
- Luxembourg: +35220880608
- United Kingdom: +442033189433
- Conference Room Number: 1323004
URL to additional access numbers: http://www.meetingone.com/eu_eg/Access_Numbers
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, test your connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
Public/private sector, academia.
Sheraton Parco de' Medici Rome Hotel (Building 1, Conference room: Salone dei Medici); and
Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/stat_dcat/
Via Salvatore Rebecchini, 39, 00148 Roma, Italy