Friday 15 April 2016
10:00 - 12:00 (CET)
About the Virtual Meeting
The document contains the agenda and presentation of the working group meeting of April 15, 2016.
- Opening and tour de table
- Objective of the meeting
- Modelling approach
- Implementation options
- Examples of mappings
- Next steps
>>The presentation of the WG meeting is available here<<
>>The minutes of the WG meeting are available here<<
>>The list of people that participated in the WG meeting is available here<<
- Web connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/stat_dcat/
- How to connect?
Please refer to the Connection Manual or to the summary below:
- Go to http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/stat_dcat/
- Click ‘Enter as a guest’, Fill in your name and click ‘Enter meeting’
- Click ‘ok’ to agree with the Web Conferencing Disclaimer
- Answer ‘Start’ to the question: Would you like audio conferencing with this meeting?
- Choose ‘Dial-out’ and insert ‘your phone number’ to receive a call from the meeting. This option will only be available after the meeting host has arrived to the meeting.
It is advised to use the "dial-out" option. Alternatively, if you would experience any problems, you can also manually dial in via:
- Belgium: +3228081363
- France: +33182880967
- Germany: +498922061600
- Luxembourg: +35220880608
- United Kingdom: +442033189433
- Conference Room Number: 1323004
URL to additional access numbers: http://www.meetingone.com/eu_eg/Access_Numbers
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, test your connection: http://ec-wacs.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html